How to check my adwords account is MCC or not MCC?

Trường Nguyễn Xuân

Apr 10, 2018, 5:35:02 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi AdWords Team,

I have a quesion, How to check my Adwords account is MCC or not MCC with API?

With Account MCC: how to get root account with API?
when I using CustomerService get customer I received all account(include: my account, account manager from another adwords account), but not field show this is root account?

Thanks,

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 10, 2018, 2:33:10 PM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

You can perform a ManagedCustomerService.get() operation and check for the canManageClients value. If the value is true, it means that the account CID specified can manage other client accounts.

As for your second concern, you could use the Account Hierarchy code sample in Java, which will return the complete account hierarchy for the CID specified in the request header. Code samples in other languages can be found here. Could you please try this out and let me know if you have any other questions?

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team