Campaigns with status "limited by budget" not returned in result

Tiana S.

Apr 25, 2016, 7:58:38 AM4/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi guys,

I noticed that some campaigns were missing in the result and found that these are the ones with the status "limited by budget". I would expect this to be counted as an Active account, but as by default only enabled and paused are returned, I decided to make sure this wasn't counted as "removed" or something and added a filter to fetch all campaigns that were either Enabled, paused or removed. This gave me the same result however, the campaign was still missing.

The query:

SELECT CampaignID, CampaignName, AdvertisingChannelType
FROM CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
WHERE
CampaignStatus IN ['ENABLED', 'PAUSED', 'REMOVED']

I can provide some more info on which account(s) we tested with, which campaigns are missing, etc. in a private reply!

Thanks,

Tiana

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Apr 25, 2016, 11:32:48 AM4/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiana,

Could you provide the clientCustomerId along with the Campaign Ids which are missing in the report, so I can further look into it? Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Apr 25, 2016, 6:31:58 PM4/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiana,

Could you set the includeZeroImpressions to true in the HTTP header of the report request and see if the issue is resolved? By default, only campaigns that have non-zero impressions are included in the Campaign Performance Report.

Tiana S.

Apr 26, 2016, 4:36:52 AM4/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Shwetha,

I will but it doesn't make sense. The screenshot I sent you includes the stat for impressions ("Göstr.") which shows that the missing campaign had 19.085 impressions, so it should be included.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Apr 26, 2016, 5:33:21 PM4/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiana,

Universal App Campaigns support was added in API version v201603. If you are using older versions of the API, they wouldn't be available in the reports. Check out v201603 migration guide and v201603 release notes for more details.

Vivek Tiwari

Apr 27, 2016, 8:59:51 AM4/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
for me its including all the campaign but status is Enabled not limited by budget, i conformed it by matching clicks and budget for the campaign.

Tiana S.

May 7, 2016, 5:56:33 AM5/7/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Shwetha,

Thanks for that suggestion! That would make sense. I've contacted the client to find out whether this is the case, but did not receive a reply yet, but I suspect this is indeed what's going on.

Thanks for you help!

Best,

Tiana