Possible to specify withClientCustomerId later on in the code?

TheGMUniverse

Mar 13, 2018, 4:21:11 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi!
'
I am trying to retrieve a MCC their clients, but i need to do this with '->withClientCustomerId'. But i have to specify the clientcustomer id inside the connection, before im even logged in...

How would i retrieve the MCC customer id meanwhile i login, put it inside the '->withClientCustomerId' and then do the rest (got the rest working)

Thanks for any help!

~Luc

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Mar 13, 2018, 5:29:24 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Luc,

Could you clarify if you are asking on how to get the MCC ID? If yes, you can login to AdWords UI using an email address which has access to your MCC account.

If I may have misunderstood, could you provide more details so I can then give you the appropriate information that you need?

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team