"Dynamic Remarketing" List is shown as 'Unknown' list type when downloading it via AdWordsUserListService

Jianbo zhu

Mar 7, 2018, 11:55:02 PM3/7/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, Adwords team,

I got one question about AdWordsUserListService. For those 'dynamic remarketing' user list created in Adwwords UI, the list type is shown as 'UNKNOWN' when we download it using Adwords API. Is there any ways we can know this is a 'dynamic remarketing' list type? Thanks in advance:)

Peter Oliquino

Mar 8, 2018, 1:53:10 AM3/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jianbo,

In order to better investigate your issue, could you send to me the complete SOAP request and response that was generated when you got the 'UNKNOWN' list type result? You may reply using the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted