Empty CRM list after uploading 1000+ mails yesterday

Francisco Ordoñez

Aug 9, 2017, 11:44:08 AM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
I followed the steps in the code example to create and upload members to the list. Now I'm using a selector to get the information of the list and it shows size = 0 and uploadStatus = "IN_PROCESS". Any ideas why this could happen?

Thanks!

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 9, 2017, 2:05:11 PM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Francisco,

It takes 6 to 12 hours for a list to be populated with members. If the uploadStatus is "IN_PROCESS", it means that the upload operation is still in process. The uploaded email addresses must be associated with a Google account to be included in a CrmBasedUserList. For privacy purposes, the user list size will show as zero until the list has at least 1,000 members. After that, the size will be rounded to the two most significant digits. I would suggest that you check the size of the UserList once it has completed processing. If the size of the UserList is zero after the upload operation has completed, please provide your clientCustomerId and UserListId so I can take a look. Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.