Cannot target Gmail campaings with Custom Audience(Email and Mobile)

yanalavishn...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 1:07:05 AM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Adwords,

Before 2 weeks I created custom audience with email and mobile. I used those lists to target display(Gmail/Youtube) campaigns.

But now if I create custom audience list with email and mobile, I cannot target campaigns with those list.

Previous email list response with "isEligibleForDisplay" field value as true
{
       "sizeRange": "LESS_THAN_FIVE_HUNDRED",
       "sizeForSearch": 92000,
       "integrationCode": null,
       "uploadKeyType": "CONTACT_INFO",
       "size": 0,
       "isReadOnly": false,
       "dataSourceType": "FIRST_PARTY",
       "closingReason": "UNKNOWN",
       "isEligibleForDisplay": true,
       "id": ###########,
       "sizeRangeForSearch": "FIFTY_THOUSAND_TO_ONE_HUNDRED_THOUSAND",
       "isEligibleForSearch": true,
       "listType": "CRM_BASED",
       "membershipLifeSpan": 1,
       "accessReason": "OWNED",
       "accountUserListStatus": "ACTIVE",
       "status": "CLOSED",
       "description": null,
       "appId": null,
       "name": "###########",
       "UserList.Type": "CrmBasedUserList",
       "dataUploadResult": {
           "removeAllStatus": null,
           "uploadStatus": "SUCCESS"
       }
   }

Now if I Upload user list to Adwords I am getting response as given below with "isEligibleForDisplay" as false.

 {
       "sizeRange": "LESS_THAN_FIVE_HUNDRED",
       "sizeForSearch": 210000,
       "integrationCode": null,
       "uploadKeyType": "CONTACT_INFO",
       "size": 0,
       "isReadOnly": false,
       "dataSourceType": "FIRST_PARTY",
       "closingReason": null,
       "isEligibleForDisplay": false,
       "id": ###########,
       "sizeRangeForSearch": "ONE_HUNDRED_THOUSAND_TO_THREE_HUNDRED_THOUSAND",
       "isEligibleForSearch": true,
       "listType": "CRM_BASED",
       "membershipLifeSpan": 36,
       "accessReason": "OWNED",
       "accountUserListStatus": "ACTIVE",
       "status": "OPEN",
       "description": "way2news_2thsep_01",
       "appId": null,
       "name": "#######",
       "UserList.Type": "CrmBasedUserList",
       "dataUploadResult": {
           "removeAllStatus": null,
           "uploadStatus": "SUCCESS"
       }
   }

May I know Why I cannot target Gmail/Youtube Display campaigns with Email/Mobile customer lists?

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Oct 8, 2018, 3:48:11 AM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Yana,

Could you confirm if my understanding is correct that you wish to use your audiences to be targeted by Gmail and Youtube? If yes, then you should be able to, as stated in this guide. So I can further investigate, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response which contains information that you are unable to target the said userlists?

You may reply to me via the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team