Developer token is not approved for a test account

pankaj

Oct 24, 2018, 7:01:57 AM10/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello sir,
            i want to run adword api for getting reports of my adword account. I have completed all the required details like test mcc account ,test client account and ads.prop file but when i run the code its showing some errors .
 i am attaching the screenshot of logs please check and tell me the solution.

apierror.png

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 24, 2018, 1:59:10 PM10/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Pankaj,

Could you please share the complete report definition so that I can troubleshoot the issue. You can use 'Reply privately to author' option while responding.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team