Issue with CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

ser...@southpigalle.io

Feb 21, 2018, 5:29:21 PM2/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello everyone,

I have an issue concerning creating a report on Campaigns.

I'm currently on a test account which is in a manager account and I do my tests with my test account.

The issue is that when I do the report, it doesn't show an error, but shows only empty string like that: (The ERROR ============= and REPORT ============== are mine)

ERROR ==========================
null
ERROR ==========================
REPORT =========================

"Custom Adgroup Performance Report (Feb 19, 2018-Feb 21, 2018)"
Campaign ID,Campaign,Impressions,Clicks,Cost,Budget
Total, --,0,0,0,0

The problem is that I created campaigns on both in my manager account and my test account and I gave billing informations for these two accounts, but my request considerates the thing that these campaigns don't exist.

I'm doing my request with a node.js module (node-adwords), but I've got refresh token from Google with it, so I think the problem is not necessarily because of that module.

Thank you and have a good day.
Serguei.

Zweitze

Feb 22, 2018, 6:54:42 AM2/22/18
to AdWords API Forum
Try the same report with IncludeZeroImpressions=true

Without that clause you only get campaigns that had at least one impression in the period. But you have a test accounts, which do not run and therefore cannot get any impressions. IncludeZeroImpressions is intended for so-called structure reports, but they should work in your case too.