One Adwords account linked to more MCCs

Richard Tési

Aug 8, 2017, 10:36:34 AM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

I would like to ask, whether you met with a situation, where one Adwords account is linked to more Manager Accounts?
Lets take that the Adwords account is linked to two Manager accounts (MCC-A and MCC-B). MCC-A sets up a Budget Order on the Adwords account. Is there a way to prevent MCC-B from editing/removing the budget order or creating a new budget order?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Richard

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Aug 8, 2017, 2:47:42 PM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Richard,

An individual AdWords account can be linked to no more than five Manager accounts. You can refer to the account limits documentation listed here. This said, BudgetOrderService enables only the approved managers to create account-level budgets for the client account. The invoicing and payments are not affected when an account is linked to a new manager account. However, the newly linked manager account will continue to have access to the account's billing and sign-in information. Even if the AdWords account is linked to multiple Manager accounts, only one budget will be active at a time. It is not possible for MCC-B to make any changes to the existing BudgetOrder of your account, but they can create a new BudgetOrder when the existing budget is completed.

Bharani Cherukuri
AdWords API Team