Parallel Reports error

gustavo....@projetoomni.com

Apr 12, 2018, 6:09:11 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all.

I'm having some issues to do a parallel report download. I have a MCC with two accounts in it and I want to get the same reports from both accounts.

First I have a question, which client_customer_id should I use for that? My MCC one?

Testing the example, I'm getting the "NotImplementedError". What does ir means?

The full error message is below.

Thanks in advance.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/gustavotronchin/PycharmProjects/Performance API/adwords_python2_examples_11.0.0/v201710/reporting/parallel_report_download.py", line 230, in <module>
    main(adwords_client, REPORT_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY)
  File "/Users/gustavotronchin/PycharmProjects/Performance API/adwords_python2_examples_11.0.0/v201710/reporting/parallel_report_download.py", line 73, in main
    queue_size = input_queue.qsize()
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/multiprocessing/queues.py", line 143, in qsize
    return self._maxsize - self._sem._semlock._get_value()
NotImplementedError

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 12, 2018, 1:06:42 PM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

The Parallel Report Download report can be used to reports for all accounts directly under a manager account in multiple parallel threads. For this you will need to specify the MCC ID of the account for which you're looking to download the reports. As for the error you're receiving could you please share the python script which generated this error along with the MCC ID, so I can take a look? Please use Reply privately to author option to respond back.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team