Re: How to get access to basic API Token

Skip to the first unread message
Message has been deleted

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

14 Feb 2018, 11:26:4914/02/2018
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Kateryna,

I have deleted your post from the forum as it contained confidential information like emailid and legible developer token. Following is your redacted email:

Hello every one!

I setup Adwords API in first time and now I create test MCC **** and get test  developer token **** in main account. I creates test API token 2 month ago. But i didn't get any emails.

What are the next steps?

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

14 Feb 2018, 15:28:1314/02/2018
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Kateryna,

Regarding your question, I tried to pull up token access requests for the MCC id 552-654-5306, but could not find it. Had you filled out the second part of the application form? Once you submit that form, the AdWords API Compliance team will respond with an answer within a business day. This will grant you Basic Access. With basic access, you will be able to make 10,000 operations and 1000 report downloads in a day. Please refer this guide for better clarity and let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team