Get parent acounts (mcc)

bo...@jvweb.fr

Nov 14, 2018, 6:10:11 AM11/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I'm trying to retrive all the hierachy OVER the current google ads account.

I was wondering if it still posible.

Thank you.

Teja Makani

Nov 14, 2018, 10:40:24 AM11/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Boris,

If you are trying to get the account hierarchy you can get it via the managedCustomerService.get operation. While making the API call provide the MCC ID of the manager to get the entire hierarchy underneath it, but pulling upward hierarchy is not possible via API. The code sample to get AccountHierarchy in Java is shown here. Code samples in other languages can be found here. If your question is different please elaborate.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

bo...@jvweb.fr

Nov 14, 2018, 11:14:30 AM11/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thank you for your answer Teja!

I understand your reponse, we just need basic information about the parent accounts (name and id), the same info we can find on the Google Ads user interface (Tools > Account Acces -> Managers).

Still imposible?

Tanks a lot !

2018-11-14_17-02-59.png

Teja Makani

Nov 14, 2018, 4:37:08 PM11/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Boris,

Unfortunately, pulling the manager account details via client account is not possible using API.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.