Downloading > 100.000 adgroups

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Antunes

未讀,
2017年11月16日 晚上9:40:032017/11/16
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I have a client who, I believe, has more than 100.000 adgroups in a campaign.
How can I download them using the api? (there's a pagination limit of 100.000, right?)

Thanks!
David

Peter Oliquino

未讀,
2017年11月17日 凌晨12:37:282017/11/17
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi David,

For the limits regarding paging, you may refer to this guide. As stated also in the guide, you may opt to use the reports instead since most fields are also supported in the report. To retrieve ad groups associated to a specific campaign and their statistics, you may generate the Adgroup Performance Report and use the CampaignId and CampaignName fields as filters.

You may also refer to our reporting guide and these sample report codes. Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Dorian Kind

未讀,
2017年11月17日 清晨5:49:422017/11/17
收件者:AdWords API Forum
The maximum number of ad groups per campaign is 20'000 (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6372658). So as long as you download them per campaign, you shouldn't have a problem with pagination.

Cheers,
Dorian

David Antunes

未讀,
2017年11月17日 晚上7:30:562017/11/17
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Thanks for the answers.

I suspect this client was probably allowed to have more than 100.000 by a Google representative(maybe?)

If someone has this problem in the future here's an idea:
 - I really needed to download them through the API (it would take huge changes to the code otherwise)
 - You can just use the reports to get the ids, and then download through the API 10.000 at a time (the API's limit for the "IN" operator)

Kind regards,
David
回覆所有人
回覆作者