Is a value of `ViewThroughConversions` included in `Conversions`?

Yuto Kogure

Dec 4, 2018, 8:47:52 AM12/4/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I use API for getting `VIDEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT` and I have a question about columns of `ViewThroughConversions` and `Conversions`.
I want to know whether a value of `ViewThroughConversions` included in `Conversions`.

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 4, 2018, 2:25:40 PM12/4/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Yuto,

View-through conversions are not included in the “Conversions” column, only in the “View-through conversions” and "All conversions" columns. The View-through conversions column tells you when customers see the ad, but don’t interact, with your ad, and then later complete a conversion on your site. This is different from the data in your other conversion columns, which record when customers interact with an ad and then complete a conversion on your site. You may refer to this help center article as a reference.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Yuto Kogure

Dec 6, 2018, 12:25:35 PM12/6/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Bharani,

Thank you for your quick response.
My problem has been solved.

Thank you!

2018年12月5日水曜日 4時25分40秒 UTC+9 Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team):