Missing User Lists in Criteria Report

yo...@adgorithms.com

Apr 24, 2016, 3:24:53 AM4/24/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hello,

I have an ad group in a display campaign with targets a User list.
for some reason, the user list criteria information and stats are not available in the Criteria Performance Report (I only see other criteria such as gender).
In another campaign, a search one, I get the data in the report.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Yoni

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Apr 25, 2016, 11:31:57 AM4/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Yoni,

Could you provide the report definition used as well as your client Customer ID so I can further look into it? Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Apr 26, 2016, 12:17:44 PM4/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Yoni,

You can use Audience Performance Report to get performance data for interests and remarketing lists for Display network, YouTube network and Search Ads. Could you run this report and check if the user list criteria is included for both AdGroups?

Could you also set includeZeroImpressions to true in the HTTP header of the report request and see if the issue is resolved? By default, only rows that have non-zero impressions are included in some reports.