Retrieve Negative keyword lists Google AdWords API

Veronica Mihaela

Mar 12, 2018, 4:04:07 AM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Can you please tell me if there is any way that I can create Negative keywords list and retrieve Negative keywords lists using the API (Google AdWords API).
I can add negative keywords, I can retrieve negative keywords but I don't find a way to create lists of negative keywords.

Thanks

Peter Oliquino

Mar 12, 2018, 5:00:35 AM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Veronica,

For creating a shared set of Negative Keywords, you may refer to this guide. As for retrieving them, you may use the SharedCriterionService.get() or, you could also use the CampaignSharedSetService.get() for those that have already been associated to a campaign.

As for the performance data, you may refer to this section for the report types you can download.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team