How to fix error of EntityCountLimitExceeded.ACCOUNT_LIMIT

Vt Dev

Feb 2, 2018, 6:01:17 AM2/2/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi All,

I am having a problem with saving extensions for adgroup, Every time I call mutate operation by using $adgroupExtensionSettingService->mutate($operations); I got the error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Google\AdsApi\AdWords\v201708\cm\ApiException' with message '[EntityCountLimitExceeded.ACCOUNT_LIMIT @ operations[0] (enclosingId=......, limit=5000000, accountLimitType=FEED_ITEMS_PER_ACCOUNT, existingCount=5000001)]'

I am using php lib of version v201708

As the error mentions it looks like we have more number of extension than google adwords permit so I checked the adwords account but I have less than 5000000 like 10% only. So how it is possible that I am getting this error. Please provide more details about this issue so I can debug it properly.

Thanks in advance,

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Feb 2, 2018, 3:38:55 PM2/2/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

It looks like the account against which you are making the mutate call has hit the limit on number of feed Items. Please check this guide for more details about the AdWords system limits. Could you please share the client customer Id on which you are getting this error? If you have the SOAP logs, please share that too. You can reply privately to author while sharing the logs.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team