Multiple Transaction ID after data import

krzyszt...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 5:24:26 AM8/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi AdWrods API Team,

I've spoken with a consultant on the phone - he said you may know the answer.

I'm pulling out the data from GA:
metrics: ga:users
dimensions: ga:date,ga:source,ga:medium,ga:transactionId

After reviewing the data I can see that I have multiple transaction Id's.
Usually 5 to 7 duplicates per month - the same transaction ID is in two dates.

However, GA doesn't show these duplicates.

What could be the reason for this?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Aug 14, 2018, 11:49:48 AM8/14/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krzysztof,

How are you importing the data in to AdWords? Are you using AdWords API to pull up the details? If yes, in order to troubleshoot further, could you reply back with your AdWords client customer id and SOAP logs showing your request and response? If you are using reports, please send me the report definition. However, if you are using Google Analytics API, you can reach out to their support channels listed here.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

krzyszt...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2018, 5:37:48 AM8/15/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Dhanya,

Thanks for the answer.
Sorry, I'm not importing the data to AdWords.
I'm importing it from GA to our external systems.

I just can't undestand why API shows duplicates for transaction IDs.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Aug 15, 2018, 1:07:39 PM8/15/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Krzysztof,

As you are using Google Analytics API, you can reach out to their support channels listed here as the experts there will be able to provide their suggestions.