Adwords Click Performance Report

vj

Apr 10, 2018, 4:21:08 PM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
I have generated the Click Performance API Report to obtain the GCLIDs for the date range and campaigns and I need additional information:

1) I am seeking a report/data/confirmation of whether or not these GCLIDs were deemed VALID or INVALID on a click-by-click level, not as an aggregate.
 The current API report lumps together all valid and invalid clicks (with no differentiation or labels), and therefore, I cannot determine whether these individual clicks are valid or invalid. I'm seeking a report that labels EACH INDIVIDUAL click as valid or invalid.

*2) *How can I obtain data/report/confirmation of the CPC/Price paid on a click-by-click level (linked to each GCLID on the API report).

Please help me.

Peter Oliquino

Apr 11, 2018, 1:36:16 AM4/11/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi VJ,

You may refer below for my answers to your questions :

1) I am seeking a report/data/confirmation of whether or not these GCLIDs were deemed VALID or INVALID on a click-by-click level, not as an aggregate.
 The current API report lumps together all valid and invalid clicks (with no differentiation or labels), and therefore, I cannot determine whether these individual clicks are valid or invalid. I'm seeking a report that labels EACH INDIVIDUAL click as valid or invalid.

Although certain AdWords API reports support the InvalidClicks field, I'm afraid that there is currently no way via the Click Performance Report or any report to associate this to a Gclid. There is currently no report where you can be able to determine (through a field or flag) whether a click (Gclid) is invalid or not.

*2) *How can I obtain data/report/confirmation of the CPC/Price paid on a click-by-click level (linked to each GCLID on the API report).

Associating Gclids to metrics is currently not possible via the AdWords API's reports as it is only available via the Click Performance Report. For more information regarding which other conversion related fields are supported in the reports, you may refer to this guide.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team