get (setRequestType) IDEA and STATS data together

17 vues

Abdul Qadir

non lue,
13 avr. 2018, 06:46:0613/04/2018
à AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I am new to adwords api would like to get the Stats and Ideas data togethor in one request is it possible ?

Thanks

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

non lue,
13 avr. 2018, 15:48:4913/04/2018
à AdWords API Forum
Hi Abdul,

Are you using the TargetingIdeaService and requesttype can both be IDEAS and STATS? If so, it can only be one of those values at a time. If your question was different, could you please elaborate?

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

non lue,
16 avr. 2018, 13:32:4416/04/2018
à AdWords API Forum
Hi Abdul,

I am afraid that you wont be able to get the both information in single request. You will need to make separate API requests one for the keyword ideas (IDEAS) and the second for the STATS. Let me know if you have further questions.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message