Connect CallSource Leads to Ad Click

Hazar Hayat

Apr 7, 2018, 7:52:15 AM4/7/18
to AdWords API Forum

We have CallSource numbers on our website. User click on the Google ad and land on our landing page and click the phone number and if user dial the number that we consider a conversion. We need to connect the calls data we receive from CallSource services to the ad click so that we can calculate RIO for that click.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Apr 9, 2018, 1:09:15 AM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Hazar,

The scenario that you are discussing seems to be more on the AdWords product level, and not AdWords API specific. This said, I suggest to post your concern in the AdWords Community Forum for further assistance.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team