CriterionError.INVALID_PROXIMITY_ADDRESS when creating a proximity with an apparently correct address

dcog...@tangocode.com

Feb 5, 2018, 1:24:23 AM2/5/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since this week we are having issues with the CampaignCriterionService when creating Proximities.
The error we are getting is CriterionError.INVALID_PROXIMITY_ADDRESS, but we are sending a valid Address.
I’m attaching 2 SOAP requests and responses with the same problem in both.
This was working correctly a couple of days ago and, as far as I know, we didn’t do any change.

Do you know what’s going on?
Thank you in advance

Diego

Peter Oliquino

Feb 5, 2018, 2:33:05 AM2/5/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Diego,

I believe my colleague had already gotten in touch with you on a separate private thread. This being said, if you have any further clarifications regarding the issue, you may just continue your discussion from there.

Additionally, I had removed the attached logs as it contained sensitive information related to your account. I would recommend that you review our forum posting guidelines as well in order to avoid exposing delicate information into this public forum. I hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

LKRPL

Feb 5, 2018, 6:59:25 AM2/5/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

I have the same iussue. Could someone help me? Thanks,

Anna