get error LINE_TOO_WIDE responsive display ad | google ads api beta

nikolay...@ostrovok.ru

Feb 15, 2019, 9:49:10 AM2/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
When I try to load a display ad, I get an error ** in relation to the short headline, although the number of characters does not exceed the limits.
When i try to add this short headline in UI, its pass well.

my string - "Гостиницы Москвы без комиссии"

Python 2.7.15
Ubuntu 18.04
google-ads v0_7

nikolay...@ostrovok.ru

Feb 15, 2019, 9:57:29 AM2/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
im sorry, in '**' i mean LINE_TOO_WIDE

googleadsapi...@google.com

Feb 15, 2019, 4:47:28 PM2/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Nikolay,

I was able to replicate the issue while creating the Responsive display ad with the headline text as mentioned above. I have shared this information with the team. I will keep you posted on the updates.

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team

    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
    https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking a short survey.
If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.

Take Survey

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

nikolay...@ostrovok.ru

Feb 17, 2019, 6:48:13 PM2/17/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thnx, Bharani! My team had to duplicate a large amount of data with a shorter header. I hope this problem will be solved soon.

googleadsapi...@google.com

Feb 19, 2019, 9:28:18 AM2/19/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Nikolay,

Our team is looking into this. I will keep you posted on the updates.

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team