Is there a way to create a time automation rule that the ad will appear on google by API? I want to create an API rule and add ad groups to these API rules

Lista Mais

Jan 14, 2020, 6:36:24 AM1/14/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Is there a way to create a time automation rule that the ad will appear on google by API? I want to create an API rule and add ad groups to these API rules

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 14, 2020, 10:01:31 AM1/14/20
to editoral...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lista,

Please see this guide on ad scheduling in AdWords API. As it says, you create the schedule on the campaign level and it applies to the ad groups within that campaign.

If you are using Google Ads API, you can follow the above guide but using thw Google Ads API CampaignCriterionService and specifying the desired ad_schedule.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001USwOs4:ref