Shame on the Gaudiyas

V Subrahmanian

Jun 3, 2022, 3:50:40 AM6/3/22
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Advaitin
Prabhupada stoops so low ! Should a Vaishnava always caricature Advaitins? Shame on the Gaudiyas for their hate mongering.
See what he says here:
Prabhupāda: Śuṣka. Śuṣka means dry. "Oh, it is material, I shall not touch. I shall not touch." Just like that rascal Ramakrishna, if anyone wanted to give him some money (gestures). (laughter) How . . . he does not touch money. These rascals, why shall I not touch? "
Fie upon the sectarian Vaishnavas!

Praveen R. Bhat

Jun 3, 2022, 4:08:25 AM6/3/22
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
Disgusting language! It is no wonder then, all Iskcon centres sell membership "plans" (and sell prasAda also! One may say that whatever they sell is prasAda, of course).

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

sunil bhattacharjya

Jun 3, 2022, 1:12:05 PM6/3/22
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Dear Subbuji,

Yes, Prabhupada's views on the Advaitins is disgusting, but is he alone to be blamed for this? He made the disgusting comment because of his ignorance. Had he read the Original Bhagavad Gita of 745 verses he would not have made such wrong statements. In the Original Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna says in the very beginning as follows:

आदावन्ते च यन्नास्ति वर्तमानेऽपि तत्तथा ।

वितथैः सदृशाः सन्तोऽवितथा इव लक्षिताः ॥ OBG 2:19

Regards,
Sunil KB