Mail seeking favour from a 'blagopal ramakrishnan'

V Subrahmanian

Jan 26, 2023, 12:51:43 AM1/26/23
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Advaitin
I received mail from the above person with the below id first asking if I got his 'test' mail.  When I replied I did, he wrote to me saying that his sister is needing immediate medical treatment which is quite expensive and that he needs financial assistance, even as a loan.  He says his phone is not working in the 'new' place due to some network issues.

I do not remember having corresponded with this person.  Is this person a member of Advaitin Google groups or Advaita l?

warm regards
subbu

H S Chandramouli

Jan 26, 2023, 1:16:36 AM1/26/23
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
I also recd mail from same person. It was marked as Spam in my Inbox. I did not respond.
Earlier on also, I have received such mails purported to be from members on this Group. I do not respond to such mails.
Regards