Fwd: Audio Reading of the complete Shaankara Brahma sutra Bhashya - Full Playlist

V Subrahmanian

Jan 7, 2021, 1:07:36 AM1/7/21
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, adva...@googlegroups.com

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLweW3Lyr2megkCt7BtiYSkLEDTqUscMjX

pls see above Moola maatram Shaankara Brahma Sutra bhashya parayanam playlist with 62 videos.  One has the option of listening to this by increasing the playback speed to one's optimum level.

regards
subrahmanian.v

Praveen R. Bhat

Jan 7, 2021, 2:18:32 AM1/7/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
Namaste Subbuji,

Thank you for yet another useful resource,

This default playlist is in some upload order. Just in case it is useful for others, it is sequenced in the right order here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpQCHvng-MEClg6wOzDiLo5LwANvj7ODt

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

V Subrahmanian

Jan 7, 2021, 2:54:10 AM1/7/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
Thanks Praveen ji for the play list link of the correct order.

regards
subbu

krishnajee ayyagari

Jan 7, 2021, 9:43:16 PM1/7/21
to advaitin

simh...@yahoo.com

Jan 8, 2021, 4:59:25 PM1/8/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
Harih om
Subbu, praveen,
I was sequencing it for the same purpose.
Thanks for your help.
Dhanyavaadaah.
Simha. HNLN
( I felt the playback speed may be set to 2x or whatever suits your comprehension speed)

Dr. B. Joshi

Jan 9, 2021, 10:15:29 AM1/9/21
to krishnajee ayyagari, advaitin
Thank  you for sending this rich collection our ancient heritage.