Looking for this book: The philosophy of Pancharatra : Advaitic approach - S.R.Bhat

V Subrahmanian

Jun 17, 2023, 1:12:40 PM6/17/23
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Advaitin
Could anyone please see if the following book is available for free download:

The philosophy of the Pancaratra - An Advaitic approach Baht R S
Search only for The philosophy of the Pancharatra An Advaitic approach Baht R S

The Philosophy of Pancaratra: An Advaitic Approach

Motilal Banarsidass Publishing House
The Philosophy of Pancaratra: An Advaitic Approach. by Dr. S.R. Bhatt. No reviews; ISBN: 9788120841048, 8120841042; Year of Publication: 2017 ...
₹250.00
Missing: Baht ‎RS

The Philosophy of Pancharatra: Advaitic Approach.

PhilPapers
by SR Bhatt · 1968 · Cited by 3 — The summoner approach: A new method of Plato interpretation.Miriam Byrd - 2007 - Journal of the History of Philosophy 45 (3):365-381.
Missing: Baht ‎RS

The philosophy of Pancharatra : Advaitic approach

WorldCat
http://www.worldcat.org › title
The philosophy of Pancharatra : Advaitic approach ; Author: S. R. Bhatt (Author) ; Edition: View all formats and editions ; Publisher: Ganesh & Co. Private Ltd., ...
Missing: Baht ‎RS

Thanks.

Vikram Jagannathan

Jun 18, 2023, 11:12:45 PM6/18/23
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Vikram Jagannathan
Namaskaram Shri Subbu ji,

I have a hard copy of this book. While awaiting a softcopy, if you need any quick reference, please let me know; happy to help.

with humble prostrations,
Vikram

V Subrahmanian

Jun 19, 2023, 12:02:26 AM6/19/23
to adva...@googlegroups.com, A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Vikram Jagannathan
Dear Sri Vikram,

Very glad to hear that you have the book.  I would like to have the scanned copy of the book to examine it fully for the Advaitic aspects there.  Right now I have no specific references needed there.  You may kindly share the pdf with me when you are done with it. Please do not upload it to any public sharing site.

Thanks and regards
subbu