Global Festival of Oneness 2021

Nithin Sridhar

May 15, 2021, 4:15:03 AM5/15/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

It gives me immense pleasure to share that Advaita Academy is organizing the second edition of the Global Festival Of Oneness 2021- one month long online-festival celebrating the life and teachings of  Adi Shankaracharya Bhagavatpada on the occasion of Shankara Jayanti.

This time we have invited more than 60 Sages, Scholars, and Seekers to speak on various aspects of Shankara's works and Advaita's relevance in the contemporary world.

The festival starts on May 17 and ends on June 16 and each day there will be two sessions: A morning session from 7 am-8.30 am IST and an evening session from 7 pm-8 pm IST.

Do join us in celebrating Shankara- one of the tallest intellectual and spiritual personalities in the last two thousand years.

Register for the festival here:
Morning Session: https://www.advaita-academy.org/event/global-festival-of-oneness-2021-morning-session/2021-05-18/

Evening Session: https://www.advaita-academy.org/event/global-festival-of-oneness-2021-evening-session/2021-05-17/

You need to register for morning and evening sessions separately. And you need to register only once for each session and can attend all 30 days.

image.png

Regards,
Nithin Sridhar,
Chief Curator, Advaita Academy