AT thru hiker - Rolling on the AT 2021

Larry Telle (gmail)

Apr 15, 2021, 2:40:51 PM4/15/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I mentioned on the ADK-GVC Chapter Zoom meeting last night that one of our local hikers - Pete Shambo is thru hiking the AT. You can follow his blog on YouTube at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoA5lxGKNmQid2wP5HQ3gQ/videos

Larry

Reinhard Gsellmeier

Apr 15, 2021, 4:57:04 PM4/15/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Larry. I just finished watching two episodes so far, Pete is doing a great job with these videos. I plan on watching them all and following along on his journey. Brings back a lot of fond memories.

Reinhard

--
Get the latest hike schedule and last minute changes on our website at:
"https://adk-gvc.org/play/hiking/"

Reinhard Gsellmeier

Luke Nelson

Apr 15, 2021, 5:59:38 PM4/15/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Ditto.  They’re great.

He has the 65K version of my pack but he’s a bigger guy and doesn’t mind the weight 😊

Rolling on the AT 2021

Apr 15, 2021, 6:12:03 PM4/15/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Larry!

Steven Tryon

Apr 15, 2021, 7:58:04 PM4/15/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com

Speaking of which, Reinhard, thanks for your book. I enjoyed it.

Steve

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adk-gvc-trails/CANu3Q1fJWZEdRZjTNDQrvmCSA6T--sh95Keba4KLyFHbfh4%3DVQ%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Steven Tryon

Pour it into a glass. Good beer deserves no less, and cheap beer needs all the help it can get.
https://pearwoodphoto.com