Sunday Hike- Webster Park-Class C, 7/4/2021, 8:45 AM

Larry Telle (gmail)

Jul 2, 2021, 4:37:58 PM7/2/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the late notice. I am badly in need of a hike leader for 7/18, otherwise we will break a 12  year tradition of Sunday Hikes.
Larry

Sunday Hike- Webster Park-Class C  Add this event
                          to your calendar
Date Sunday, July 4, 2021
Time 8:45 am – 11:30 am EDT
Where 43.258035, -77.447009
Region Genesee Valley Region
Type Chapter Outings
Activity Hiking
Posted by Genesee Valley Chapter
Trip rating C+
Leader Larry Telle
Contact Phone 5852276486
Contact Email ltelle....@gmail.com
Description

While some restrictions have been lifted, in order to maximize the safety and well-being of all hikers during the COVID-19 Pandemic, ADK has put in place some Guidelines which you must agree to and follow if you participate in ADK Sunday hikes.

• You must read and sign the “club’s release of liability form”. You may sign it and bring it to the hike OR email the signed form (scanned or digital) back to the hike leader. The link for the “club’s release of liability form” can be found on the right-hand side of the Hiking page on the ADK website or at this link
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HIKE WITHOUT A MASK AND A SIGNED LIABILITY RELEASE FORM.

We will be hiking in the rolling hills of Webster Park. We will meet at 8:45A.M. and start hiking at 9:00am for a 2.5 hour hike.  Meet at the Parking lot on Holt Road at the bottom of the hill on the West side next to the Park Office/Maintenance bldg. Bring water and come prepared for the weather conditions.   Dogs are not allowed on this hike. Please bring a signed ADK Liability form or email a signed form to ltelle....@gmail.com.  For more information contact Larry at ltelle....@gmail.com

Additional Information:

The Sunday Hikes are offered as a benefit to current and potential new members of ADK. All our hikes have a steady pace, so are not "nature strolls" but they are also not "endurance tests", although we do at times hike at a brisk pace. You'll always want to bring lunch and plenty to drink. Equally important, is the proper footwear, gear and clothing for changing conditions. Our hikes our planned by our leaders to last three hours, but many times unexpected delays can occur, so If you are pressed for time, this hike may not be a good fit. .We're always looking for new places to go and additional leaders. Minors are welcome when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If not, the responsible adult must have the signed release which is available on our website. Dogs are not allowed on this hike.

More https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Id-ImHoFKc_IxlhVqCMLg6DrfoxPRqQ/view?usp=sharing

Miller

Jul 3, 2021, 8:50:33 AM7/3/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Larry,

Greg and I are planning to join Sunday’s hike-looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at Webster Park-Caroline Miller

--
Get the latest hike schedule and last minute changes on our website at:
"https://adk-gvc.org/play/hiking/"

Miller, Jim

Jul 4, 2021, 8:30:56 PM7/4/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Larry, I cannot.
Jim

Jul 5, 2021, 8:18:40 AM7/5/21
to adk-gvc...@googlegroups.com
Larry,
I can lead a hike on 07/18. Is there a specific hike you had in mind, or is it my call? I am flexible either way.
Reinhard

Sent from my iPhone