inVoice Newsletter | Issue 2

Bhavesh Lokhande

Jul 10, 2019, 2:54:32 PM7/10/19
to adi...@googlegroups.com

Greetings from inVoice Newsletter!

We are very happy to share the second issue of inVoice Newsletter with this mail.

Kindly share and spread across your friends and family.

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards,

inVoice Newsletter team.

The INVOICE_Issue 2_1st July 2019.pdf

Vasavi Kiro

Jul 12, 2019, 10:45:17 AM7/12/19
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Great well done. Here in Jharkhand 18 mob lynching had occured. 2 of them were Tribals, RAMESH MINZ  IN 2017 AND PRAKASH LAKRA IN 2019 10 APRIL.

DR. VASAVI

--
Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html

Bhavesh Lokhande

Jul 16, 2019, 12:25:40 AM7/16/19
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Vasavi,

Thank you for your kind words.

Mob lynching has become a serious issue and this is the direct threat to an existance of tribal, minorities and oppressed class people.

Unfortunately, Our thousands of organizations have lost a coordination and common minimum objectives.

I urge you and other scholors here as well that to send a write ups on newslett...@gmail.com so that we can document this.

Regards,
Team the inVoice newsletter

Vasavi Kiro

Jul 18, 2019, 11:56:48 AM7/18/19
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. Right now I am in Geneva to attend HRC EMRIP and discussing rights of Indigenous people.
I have present on displacement.
Dr. Vasavi kiro

चेतन Chetan

Jul 21, 2019, 2:41:56 PM7/21/19
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Insist on the guidelines given by uno shall be strictly followed in our country.
All the best

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Jul 29, 2019, 12:55:37 PM7/29/19
to AYUSH group
Wish you all the best. Plz share brief note on same will be useful for readers.  Johar!