The Governor of Maharashtra: Stop including non Tribals into ST for political benefits

Assigned to wag...@gmail.com by me

AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Jul 21, 2014, 12:50:10 AM7/21/14
to AYUSH google group

Hey,

I just signed the petition "The Governor of Maharashtra: Stop including non Tribals into ST for political benefits" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-maharashtra-stop-including-non-tribals-into-st-for-political-benefits?recruiter=120724015&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_mobile

Thanks!
Sachin

Karan Janardan Pawar

Jul 22, 2014, 2:08:05 PM7/22/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

I just signed the petition "The Governor of Maharashtra: Stop including non Tribals into ST for political benefits" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-maharashtra-stop-including-non-tribals-into-st-for-political-benefits?recruiter=125122325&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_mobile

Thanks!
Karan Janardan