Big Achievement : Intellectual Property Right for Warli Art to Tribal Community

Assigned to adi...@gmail.com by me

AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 5, 2013, 9:11:53 PM12/5/13
to AYUSH google group
Pride of working with AYUSH for tribal empowerment! Let us do it together!
AYUSH started process it in 2010, now at final stage of registration
Intellectual Property Rights For Tribal Art (Warli Painting)
Warli art, Tribal cultural intellectual

www.adiyuva.in
 | www.warli.in

आयुश ने २०१० पासून चालू केलेली नोंदणी प्रक्रिया आता अंतिम टप्प्यात आली आहे.
बौद्धिक संपदा कायद्या नुसार आदिवासी कला (वारली चित्रकला) चे स्वामित्व आदिवासी समाजाला मिळणार
वारली चित्रकला हि आदिवासींची बौद्धिक संपदा आहे

आदिवासी समाजासाठी आयुश सोबत कार्य केल्याचे समाधान! चला आदिवासी एकात्मते कडे

Inline image 1

Thanks a lot for direct & indirect support for this noble cause!

Let us do it together!
Advertisement.gif

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 6, 2013, 12:21:31 AM12/6/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com, ay...@adiyuva.in, info

Great News & mile Stone for Tribal Intellectuals!

Congratulations for team who spent their efforts/time/money/intellectual for this noble cause.

We are sure. This move will create positive & constructive impact for tribal empowerment. Sharing information for your knowledge.

Few things about Intellectual Property Right Registration of Warli Art

§  Activities : We initiated this process early in 2010, After various internal & external activities/workshop/meetings/study we filled application for IPR rights in 2011. As per official process, it is published in Journal & now at Final stage. (Soon we will Receive it!)

§  Objective : To obtain legal status of Intellectual Property Rights by Tribal Community

§  Vision & Mission :

Maati (Earth)  - Preserving Tribal Culture & tradition

Paani (Water) – Skill & competency Development for future trends

Chavul (Rice) – Social Returns to Community & tribal Artisans

§  Long Term Plan : (Tribals Own “Puplic, Private, Community” Partnership initiative)

Maati (Earth)  - Warli Art Museum, Research & Development Center, Tribal Art & Culture Education system

Paani (Water) – Warli Art School, Artist Skill Development Center, Tribal Art Gallery

Chavul (Rice) – Social entrepreneurship Development Center, Tribal Art Sale & Service Network

§  Benefits :

-    Legal identity for Warli Art & Preserving Community Intellectual Right

-    Through Branding & strengthening Network Tribal Artisans will get direct benefits

-    To establish as career/employment/entrepreneurship opportunity to tribal youth for future

-    Helpful Preserve and promote Tribal cultural values to next generation

§  IPR registration Initiated by :

-    AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti : Online Group of tribal intellectuals for Tribal empowerment

-    Adivasi Yuva Seva Sangh : AYUSH initiative, Registered under Society registration act 1860

-    Warli Art Foundation : AYUSH initiative, Tribals own Non Profit Company (Registration in process)

§  Sponsor : (AYUSH Group Individual Voluntary contribution) Not yet sponsored by any Govt/Private Organization

§  Expectations :

-  Let us come together to save Tribal Intellectual, Let us do it together!

Million Thanks those who supported directly & indirectly to this noble cause, Our next generations definitely will remember these efforts

Sent for your information. Let us spread positive & constructive awareness for Tribal empowerment. We are doing proudly, Let us do it together!

AYUSHonline team

proudly tribal for Tribals

www.adiyuva.in | www.warli.in

prakash bhalavi

Dec 5, 2013, 11:36:22 PM12/5/13
to AYUSH google group
There many arts /skills (herbs related ) which we must take a patent....

Advertisement.gif

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 6, 2013, 1:11:03 AM12/6/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Yes Prakash ji!
This is just smal Initiative, Lot of things to do more. Let us come together & do it.
Shared this story for creating awareness, so efforts from every corner of Tribal regions must be initiated towards saving our traditional knowledge.

Note : There is Bill in Karnataka & Kerala to protect Tribals Traditional knowledge for Intellectual property Right (In Maharashtra Not yet)

Let us create awareness in our people. Let us do it together!

Thanks & regards

AYUSH activities

Dec 6, 2013, 2:17:47 AM12/6/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com, ay...@adiyuva.in, info
दादा क्या र ओगाच? समजला नीही का काय? ओढा मोठा काम झाला ना तू ओगच कसाक?
मी त भलते मेल चा वाट पहेत होतू, पण जवन्देस....

थोडक्यात म्हणजे आपले आदिवासी चित्रकलेला आथा आपले समाजाला मालकी हक्क मिलल हाव !
आपले नवीन पिढी आणि कारागीराणा फार म्होटी संधी आहे हाव. आता आपल्यावर आहे आपले कासक बेस कामासाठी वापरुन समाजाचा भला करू हाव.

आता तरी लिहासील काय मेल ? (का असाच ओगच खोपाला बसून रेहसीला)

SACHiNe SATVi

Dec 7, 2013, 12:04:05 PM12/7/13
to AYUSH google group
Hello Everyone!
Hope your are doing well. (Also your personal & professional life)

As you know its now urgent need to ensure "correct & positive solution for Tribal future". (Else we can see examples of Dantewada/Vedanta/Bastar, etc)

My worry made me to write, you hope you understand. Tribal Community is facing to great hidden risk of destroying ourselves (our identity, our culture, our people, our future & importantly our resources)

Here comes role of so called well educated People. So my request to all, Please utilize whatever possible from your side to contribute back to community. if we do it all together, then definitely we can expect better future.

Few of us started Online social awareness, Few  started root level activities in interior village, Few are helping/supporting Students for their education & career, Few of them supporting us by sharing their resources. (if we do it in collaborative & constructive way, with targeted common vision & mission.definitely then future will come with success)

Proudly, I was part of Innovative move of Intellectual Property Right registration for Warli Art.
This is just initial process, Lot of things need to be done (awareness, Empowerment,Education, Career, Resource, Infrastructure, Intellectual, Rights, Integrity, Etc ).

I am sure, your efforts will link important & constructive move to successful Tribal future.
 let us utilize our skill & talent for Tribal Development let us do it together!

Thanks & regards

........... dahanu calling!!!

Warli Painting

Dec 12, 2013, 12:05:29 PM12/12/13
to AYUSH google group

आदिवासी युवकांचा स्वालंबी आदर्श !

स्वखर्चाने आणि स्वमेहनतीने आदिवासी युवकांनी आपल्या समाजाचा संस्कृती ठेवा जतन व्हावा आणि आदिवासी चित्रकला (वारली कला) पारंपारिक ज्ञान हे आदिवासी समाजाची बौद्धिक संपदा म्हणून मान्य व्हावे या साठी २०११ पासून केलेले अथक प्रयत्न आता अंतिम टप्प्यात

Role model of Tribal Youth

Voluntary contribution and efforts for Preserving Tribal cultural values and Tribal Painting (Warli Art) is traditional knowledge as cultural intellectual property of Tribal community (Registration at final stage now)

Inline image 1

Pride of working with AYUSH for tribal empowerment! Let us do it together!

AYUSH started process it in 2010, now at final stage of registration

Intellectual Property Rights For Tribal Art (Warli Painting)

Warli art, Tribal cultural intellectual

Advertisement 2.gif

First NameVinod Dumada

Dec 12, 2013, 12:56:15 PM12/12/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Aata Aadivasi Khara Raja Banat Aahe ! Karan To Aata Upakaranchi Bhik Magat Nahi Tar Hakk Svath Gheu Lagala Aahe ! Suruvat tar Changli zali Aahe !

Advertisement 2.gif

AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Feb 19, 2014, 4:32:45 AM2/19/14
to AYUSH google group