'' Tribal Development: Issues and Challenges" - Latari Madavi

AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 30, 2013, 10:08:24 AM12/30/13
to AYUSH google group

Dear All, The Hon'ble President of India inaugurated The Gondwana Tribal Research and Training Institute Nagpur on 28th Dec.2013. On view there was two days National Seminar arranged by Tribal Development Department government of Maharashtra on 26 to 27 /12 / 2013 in YESHADA in Pune, on the subject of '' Tribal Development: Issues and Challenges". On eve of this occasion I had places some identical issues of Indigenous people of India. My artical is published in souvenir Golden Jubilee Celebration of Tribal Research and Training Institute Poona is posted here for your kind perusal........ Adv. Latari Kawadu Madavi. Nagpur
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Mukti Prakash Tirkey

Dec 30, 2013, 10:41:19 PM12/30/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Sir, We will arrange to publish it in the forthcoming issues of Hindi weekly "Dalit Adivasi Duniya"

Dalit Adivasi Duniya
Mayaur Vihar Phase-III,
Delhi-110096

Mukti Prakash Tirkey
Editor

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM, AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti <ay...@adiyuva.in> wrote:

Dear All, The Hon'ble President of India inaugurated The Gondwana Tribal Research and Training Institute Nagpur on 28th Dec.2013. On view there was two days National Seminar arranged by Tribal Development Department government of Maharashtra on 26 to 27 /12 / 2013 in YESHADA in Pune, on the subject of '' Tribal Development: Issues and Challenges". On eve of this occasion I had places some identical issues of Indigenous people of India. My artical is published in souvenir Golden Jubilee Celebration of Tribal Research and Training Institute Poona is posted here for your kind perusal........ Adv. Latari Kawadu Madavi. Nagpur

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Feb 8, 2014, 8:22:44 PM2/8/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com, ay...@adiyuva.in

There you go!

~Around the world ‘development’ is robbing tribal people of their land, self-sufficiency and pride and leaving them with nothing.

Watch this short, satirical film, written by Oren Ginzburg and narrated by actor and comedian David Mitchell, which tells the story of how tribal peoples are being destroyed in the name of ‘development’.~