Time Approval in Activities

Eric Hendrickson

Jan 14, 2021, 10:34:14 PM1/14/21
to Accelo Developers

We would like to see who approved a time entry as well as when it was approved.  As far as I can tell, it only tracks that a time entry / activity was approved, but does not track who approved it and when.  Can you please confirm and let me know if it's somewhere but I'm just missing it?  Thank you!

Nick Clark

Jan 18, 2021, 11:48:46 PM1/18/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, this functionality is not available via the Public API. I'd definitely suggest adding your feedback and suggestion on the Accelo Ideas Forum:

Regards,
Nick

enhend...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2021, 5:01:51 PM1/19/21
to accel...@googlegroups.com

Nick,

Is this information visible in the Accelo UI somewhere?

Eric

Nick Clark

Jan 25, 2021, 12:44:15 AM1/25/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Eric,

This information is not presented in the UI.

I noticed that you added this suggestion to the ideas forum:

Many thanks for doing that, I can see this has already received some votes,

Regards,
Nick