Forms

Damien Attwood

Mar 2, 2021, 11:34:02 AM3/2/21
to Accelo Developers
Can you create interactive forms in Accello to capture clients information to directly add into the CRM? If so how?

Marcus Little

Mar 2, 2021, 11:36:37 AM3/2/21
to Accelo Developers
Hi Damien,

Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you may find one of the Forms APIs useful for what you're trying to achieve. These allow you to have customers input information into a form and have that data entered directly into Accelo once the form is submitted. Our documentation contains guides and example Forms to help you get set up. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Pat Trainor

Mar 2, 2021, 10:06:36 PM3/2/21
to accel...@googlegroups.com
I do this to capture RMM errors and events in Accelo. Unfortunately, you have to open up your security a little bit. Excelo doesn't yet have a way to do this completely securely as you can with a human entered form.