Question: System text is hard to read (blurry)

AgentFriday

Feb 7, 2016, 5:47:34 AM2/7/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
All the user interface text (including the tasks themselves) are blurry.  I have seen this in no other application, so it shouldn't have anything to do with my system settings.  I was unable to find a checkbox in Preferences like "Make Everything Hard to Read", or any other option that would seem to affect this, like "Needlessly apply anti-aliasing for this application only".   :-)

I can make certain things (task items, descriptions) easier to read by making them bigger, but the other stuff it seems I would have to change a windows setting, and I don't want to make everything else bigger just to make this app usable..

This is also a problem in the installer.

Hotmail

Feb 7, 2016, 5:53:51 AM2/7/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Please add more information:

- tags, used by this group: Category, Todolist version, Operating System

- a screenshot

- settings of your graphic system: monitor, display settings, Windows, theme, ...