Directions

Martín Rincón Botero

Apr 14, 2022, 11:17:13 AM4/14/22
to abjad-user
Hi,

starting from abjad 3.7 (which I haven't installed yet), the direction of indicators is now the business of attach instead of a property of the indicators themselves. I fear with this change it's now not possible anymore to change the direction of indicators after they have been attached. Is that the case?

Regards,
Martín.

Martín Rincón Botero

Apr 14, 2022, 11:54:45 AM4/14/22
to abjad-user
Actually, I figured I can change the direction of already attached indicators with abjad.override(leaf).Script.direction = abjad.Up (in abjad 3.6).

Trevor Bača

Apr 14, 2022, 12:40:54 PM4/14/22
to abjad...@googlegroups.com
You can detach the indicator and then reattach with a new direction.