Update: fawiki-20201004

Aard...@web.de

Oct 6, 2020, 12:26:20 AM10/6/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Updated fawiki-20201004 data in Persian language for Aard2 in *.slob are uploading on

http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/aarddict/

Just download the dictionary from the appropriate folder.

Thank you to RWTH Aachen University for mirroring the data.

For the larger dictionaries there might be a Magnet link for a torrent, or if you want to see the dictionary of the dictionaries, see
https://github.com/itkach/slob/wiki/Dictionaries

Have fun

Aghil Zarei

Oct 6, 2020, 6:31:38 AM10/6/20
to aarddict
Very very thanks .

در سه‌شنبه 6 اکتبر 2020، ساعت 7:56:20 (UTC+3:30)، Aard...@web.de نوشته:

Aghil Zarei

Nov 10, 2020, 12:49:15 PM11/10/20
to aarddict

در سه‌شنبه 6 اکتبر 2020، ساعت 7:56:20 (UTC+3:30)، Aard...@web.de نوشته:
Updated fawiki-20201004 data in Persian language for Aard2 in *.slob are uploading on
please update 11/20

Markus Braun

Nov 12, 2020, 10:20:45 PM11/12/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
No update in Nov

Aghil Zarei

Nov 14, 2020, 8:48:55 AM11/14/20
to aarddict
در سه‌شنبه 6 اکتبر 2020، ساعت 7:56:20 (UTC+3:30)، Aard...@web.de نوشته:
Why is november is not fawiki?

Markus Braun

Nov 16, 2020, 4:19:19 PM11/16/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Limited Datavolume.
If I exceed my datavolume I pay a penalty. Hence I need to stage the traffic.
fawiki has little changes and I update it usually three to four times a year.

But as already discussed, you can easily do it by yourself.

Aghil Zarei

Nov 25, 2020, 9:57:35 AM11/25/20
to aarddict

در سه‌شنبه 6 اکتبر 2020، ساعت 7:56:20 (UTC+3:30)، Aard...@web.de نوشته:
Updated fawiki-20201004 data in Persian language for Aard2 in *.slob are uploading on
I am not fluent in programming and Linux