aard2 fonctionnality request

arnaud

Nov 15, 2020, 1:50:01 AM11/15/20
to aarddict
Hi it would be useful to me for some reasons a "quit" menu option in aard2 (to come back quicly to the previous app when opening aard from a share menu in other app) . Else it is a perfect app and i like it very much for its simplicity and efficienct. thanks a lot

Igor Tkach

Nov 15, 2020, 7:14:07 PM11/15/20
to aarddict
Back button already does that. Is that not enough?

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020, 01:50 arnaud <arnaudp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi it would be useful to me for some reasons a "quit" menu option in aard2 (to come back quicly to the previous app when opening aard from a share menu in other app) . Else it is a perfect app and i like it very much for its simplicity and efficienct. thanks a lot

sobae2050

Nov 15, 2020, 7:48:16 PM11/15/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
It would be amazing to have fuzzy search in aard2 app
N.B: kiwix app and bluedict support fuzzy search, it's not related to the glossary itself.

arnaud prinstet

Nov 15, 2020, 11:21:31 PM11/15/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
With the back button i have to press it many times until i browse all the history of my searches before i quit, it would be helpful a direct way