Let's grow this group

Justin

Feb 2, 2021, 1:19:02 PM2/2/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
If you have any ideas on how to grow this community I would love to help!

GLSmyth

Feb 2, 2021, 2:03:03 PM2/2/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
In the past most conversation has been about U.S. dividend companies.  I have selected nearly all of mine from the Dividend Champions list at https://www.dripinvesting.org/tools/tools.asp.  It looks like Dwight & Church will be joining the ranks of the Champions very soon.

Cheers -

george

Future Wealth

Mar 17, 2021, 8:40:18 AM3/17/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
Im here from "Get Rich with Dividends" I thought this will be a huge community!  haha love it either way

GLSmyth

Mar 17, 2021, 8:42:20 AM3/17/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
We moved to a new platform a month and a half ago and perhaps lost a number of people along the way.

Cheers -

george

Kent Anderson

Apr 7, 2021, 7:29:11 PM4/7/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
George, I really enjoy your writings on the DRIP Investing website.  I have been dividend reinvesting for a long time (through thick and thin) and enjoy the topic.  Look forward to the discussions here, even if it is a small group.

George L Smyth

Apr 7, 2021, 8:26:40 PM4/7/21
to USD...@googlegroups.com
Kent -

Thanks, I've got what I think might be some interesting article ideas in the pipeline.  Alas, I do not have as much time to write as I may wish, but am hoping to get them out on a somewhat regular schedule.

For those who want to follow the blog, the address is https://www.dripinvesting.org/blog/, and email notifications of new articles can be found on that page.

Cheers -

george

David Phillips

Jun 10, 2021, 6:06:26 PM6/10/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
Please tell me if the old format with the historical dividends is available elsewhere.  I'm looking for what's in the History tab.

Thank you very much.

David

George L Smyth

Jun 10, 2021, 8:17:16 PM6/10/21
to USD...@googlegroups.com
David

You need to sign up for Justin's newsletter if you want to get the old spreadsheet, as he is not allowing it to be available on a website.

Cheers

george

Steve Colson

Jun 29, 2021, 1:56:12 PM6/29/21
to Dividend Investing for U.S. Investors
And how to you find Justin's info?  I too would like the old format

George L Smyth

Jun 29, 2021, 2:16:13 PM6/29/21
to USD...@googlegroups.com
You will find his information at https://seekingalpha.com/author/justin-law