Monday 16th December 2019 (06:30) - up India Venster down Diagonal - officially unofficial

1 view

Geoff Nell

Dec 11, 2019, 6:57:56 AM12/11/19
to tmtra...@googlegroups.com
hi all
we are planning an unofficial jaunt up India and down Diagonal on Monday 16th Dec starting at 06:30 from Kloof Nek car park (the upper one where the Sanparks hut is)

If you stay with me, it will be more of a hike, mostly due to the terrain, and also to do with my stuffed foot.
There are 2 sections that are a bit scary, but are quite do-able without ropes and helicopters.

We will go up the steps to the contour, left along the contour and pick up the India trail underneath the cableway and head up India, which tops out at the top of Platteklip Gorge.

From here there are many options..
You can choose to simply go down Platteklip and back to the cars, or wander round the back table for the rest of the day.

My plan is to head off towards Kasteels, but before reaching there take a right and go down Diagonal and back to the cars.

Any questions, email or phone..

cell:     +27 82 570 4405
P.O. Box 15879
Panorama 7506