TABLE MOUNTAIN TRAILERS SATURDAY 17 JUNE 2023 RHODES MEMORIAL-CONTOUR PATH

Margaret Moller

Jun 11, 2023, 10:02:41 AM6/11/23
to tmtra...@googlegroups.com

Hi Trailers

Saturday 17 June takes us back to Rhodes Mem and the contour path

Rendezvous and Start Time

Meet at 7:20 am at Rhodes Memorial Parking. Ready to start running at 7:30 am

Directions To Start

Rhodes Memorial Parking.

https://goo.gl/maps/XSEghdtB5jtz4iSt8

Routes

The route starts with a nice climb up to the Contour Path here we turn left heading towards Kirstenbosch, enjoying all the ups and downs including the steps over the aloes till Rooikat where we turn around, continuing back along the contour path then taking Woodcutters back to Maretha bench and heading back to our cars via the lower path.

Terrain and Distance

The route is ±14km and may vary on the day. There are many options to add on or cut short.

The terrain is a mixture of stairs, jeep track as well as a bit of technical stuff.

Important:

This is a pack run with regular regroups. We usually split into two or three pace groups. Group leaders will be indicated on the day. Leaders of each group will ensure that no one is left behind. Please keep the groups together and ensure that no one is left on their own. Remember to look behind you at every turn in the route to ensure the people behind you see which way you are going.

Walking group to be confirmed on Friday

Dogs

Please note that Total Sports VOB club rules do not permit dogs on our runs.

Margaret
Cell: 0724322768

Margaret Moller

Jun 15, 2023, 3:25:54 AM6/15/23
to tmtra...@googlegroups.com
Saturday's run is ON. The weather is perfect for a forest run. If the gates to Rhodes Mem have not been opened we will park and start from the bottom gate at the Zoo Parking lot
See you there
Windguru Sat 17 June (2).jfif

Subject: TABLE MOUNTAIN TRAILERS SATURDAY 17 JUNE 2023 RHODES MEMORIAL-CONTOUR PATH