Wau State New Cabinet Sworn Into Office

Elisabeth Janaina

Sep 23, 2016, 12:17:57 AM9/23/16
to southsudankob
Wau State New Cabinet Sworn Into Office
The new cabinet of Wau State was on Tuesday sworn into office.

By James Deng Dimo

WAU, 22 September 2016 [Gurtong] – The new cabinet comprises of six
Ministers and six Commissioners. However, the Health Minister and
Bagari County Commissioner are yet to be appointed as their positions
still remains vacant.

The Commissioner of Beselia County, Anthony Charles Ngberende, was not
present during the swearing in ceremony at the State Council of
Ministers.

Rugia Madut, Minister of Education who represented the cabinet, said
the State government will work towards restoring peace and stability
in the State.

“Our main target is peace, security, services delivery, development
and restoring political stability in the State,” said Madut.

“We would also like to appeal to our entire communities that
development and maintaining State security is not only the work of the
government but it’s a collective effort from every citizen to be
honest and loyal to their government and work together,” added Madut.

On his part, the State Governor, Andrea Mayar Acho urged the new
cabinet cooperate between themselves and ensure that all agenda laid
down by the government is achieved.
- See more at: http://gurtong.net/ECM/Editorial/tabid/124/ID/19886/Default.aspx#sthash.Kp6sCndx.dpuf