Dismissed Bessilia County Commissioner Welcomes His Dismissal

Elisabeth Janaina

Dec 1, 2016, 11:51:53 PM12/1/16
to southsudankob

Dismissed Bessilia County Commissioner Welcomes His Dismissal

The recent relieved Bessilia County Commissioner in Wau State Hon. Charles Anthony Barande has welcomed his removal.

01 December 2016      By James Deng Dimo

Wau, 01 December 2016 [Gurtong] - Anthony Barande who was sacked last Monday by the State Governor, Andrea Mayar said  that he appreciated the move because he has since the appointment was unable to perform his duties due to his health condition and other circumstances including lack of consultation by the State Governor before appointing him to lead the post.

“Actually i heard it yesterday that I was relived from the post of Bessilia County, that is right because when I was appointed without consultation, the same time you know I was a commissioner for five yeara of Wau County from 2005 up to 2010 and also I was a political adviser for government of Western Bahr el Ghazal State during that time after commissionership, for my health condition that is why i rejected the post of Commissioner,” said Barande.

“This post needs a young person, we have to leave chance to them also so that they have to learn because we are going, therefore, we have to train younger men so that they have to take over from us that is why I apologized to the Governor and I thank the Governor for his trust which he appointed me. But I apologize because of these conditions,” said Barande.

Barande who was dismissed was replaced by Francis Ibrahim Patricio.

Posted in: Home, Governance- See more at: http://gurtong.net/ECM/Editorial/tabid/124/ID/20086/Default.aspx#sthash.VRuHX7NG.dpuf