Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jonathan Deason

ungelesen,
26.03.2020, 23:32:0026.03.20
an ska...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Barabasz, Anthony Dunn, Carl Ford, Danny Donoghue, David Churchill, George Marinkovich, Ivana Vukolic, Jackeline Soto, Jesse Freeman, Jonathan Deason, Ph.D., P.E. - George Washington University, Malik Lloyd, Maureen Harrington, Patricia Pierre, Susan Burgerman

Dear Fellow Skaters,

Because of the highly contagious COVID-19 pandemic, the WAR Board has decided to postpone all regularly scheduled WAR skates until further notice. Our SkateDC Weekend has been rescheduled to October 9-12, and our other skates will be rescheduled as soon as the pandemic situation settles down enough to do that.

However, there’s nothing stopping us from enjoying virtual skates.  To that end, here’s a video of last year’s Inaugural Skate just completed in my stay-at-home pandemic time: https://youtu.be/ln7akUD70jg

All of us on the Board are looking forward to skating with you later in the season. In the meantime, please stay safe!

Regards,

Jon

Jonathan P. Deason, Ph.D.

President, Washington Area Roadskaters

Member, National Skate Patrol Board of Directors

jde...@gwu.edu

202-994-4827 (Work)

703-346-0114 (Cell)

http://www.skatedc.org

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WashingtonAreaRoadskaters

http://www.meetup.com/Washington-Area-Roadskaters

http://www.skatedc.org/forum

http://nationalskatepatrol.org

Nini Jin

ungelesen,
27.03.2020, 10:55:2527.03.20
an Jonathan Deason, Andrew Barabasz, Anthony Dunn, Carl Ford, Danny Donoghue, David Churchill, George Marinkovich, Ivana Vukolic, Jackeline Soto, Jesse Freeman, Jonathan Deason, Ph.D., P.E. - George Washington University, Malik Lloyd, Maureen Harrington, Patricia Pierre, Susan Burgerman, ska...@googlegroups.com
Great video Jon!
The last time I skated was actually the inaugural skate and watching the video reminded me of how much fun it was.

Good times, and we will get through this.

Love you all.

Nini

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor