Meeting on October 6, 2021

lsval...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2021, 3:38:06 PM10/4/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
SF Fil-Am  Lions club will have our monthly meeting on October 6, 2021, Wednesday at 6 p.m. (dinner), meeting starts at 7 p.m. at  Patio Filipino,1770 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA. Price will be $20 per person. Agenda and previous minutes linked below.

If you would like to join virtually, we will try to get a zoom meeting linked below

Phone number: +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 863 0889 8349
Passcode: 569387

--

Lion Luisa Valera

Secretary

LSVal...@gmail.com | 650-754-1531

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Oct 8, 2021, 8:01:45 PM10/8/21
to lsval...@gmail.com, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
October 2021 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails.jpg

Best,
Leo Lion Tessa

--