Rsvp for cabinet Meeting scheduled on Saturday

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Aug 25, 2021, 8:06:54 PM8/25/21
to Lion Cindy Cui, Lion Cindy Zheng, Lion Mario Panoringan, Lion Ronnie Dori, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Veny Zamora, Lorna Feria, Paul Caoili, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear Fellow Lions
Pls register or inform your lions members to register ( rsvp) to asst secretary Marlene Dumpit.
$20 per person if you register today, 08/25/2021. If you register after 08/25/2021, it will be $25 per person. Breakfast and lunch included.
Sincerely,
DG Dr  . Jun
--
Sent from my iPhone.

Jocelyn Mina

Aug 27, 2021, 4:48:17 PM8/27/21
to Lion Dr Jun Valera, Lion Cindy Cui, Lion Cindy Zheng, Lion Mario Panoringan, Lion Ronnie Dori, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Veny Zamora, Lorna Feria, Paul Caoili, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear District Governor Dr. Jun Valera and Fellow
Lions;

I, PDG Jocelyn M.Mina herewith RSVP: I am sorry
to miss the First Cabinet Meeting of D4-C4. My youngest Brother, the only surviving Immediate Family, is at the worst stage of lung cancer.

I’m aware of his status for two months and visited him while he was provided care at his home w/ his
wife and youngest son. But he is now at the Hospital since Sunday, few hours after my last visit. We are not allowed to visit but his wife keeps me updated. I Need/Want To Be Home These Days. Besides that, my thoughts and prayers and my emotions are shaky.

I again apologize, this time, for the lengthy explanation for missing a significant event, a
D4-C4 Cabinet Meeting.

Sincerely in Lionism,😍
PDG Jocelyn M.  Mina, 2003-2004

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2021, at 5:06 PM, 'Lion Dr Jun Valera' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club <SFFilA...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Fellow Lions
--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lorna Feria

Aug 27, 2021, 11:11:23 PM8/27/21
to Jocelyn Mina, Lion Dr Jun Valera, Lion Cindy Cui, Lion Cindy Zheng, Lion Mario Panoringan, Lion Ronnie Dori, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Veny Zamora, Paul Caoili, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
PDG Jocelyn,

We will keep your brother and your family in prayers.

God is good!  May he give you strength and peace in these difficult moments.

Lions Lorna, Bud and Leo's Feria

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2021, at 1:48 PM, Jocelyn Mina <jocely...@att.net> wrote:

Dear District Governor Dr. Jun Valera and Fellow

Jocelyn Mina

Aug 28, 2021, 4:42:41 PM8/28/21
to Lorna Feria, Lion Dr Jun Valera, Lion Cindy Cui, Lion Cindy Zheng, Lion Mario Panoringan, Lion Ronnie Dori, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Veny Zamora, Paul Caoili, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Fellow 🥰SFFil-AM LIONS & FA LEOS,

We are indeed blessed with Faith in God, for Love w/for/of Family and Friends.

Together we’re praying for God’s healing graces to “grant my Brother a life of happiness, health, and fulfillment here on earth, and one day, the joy of eternal glory in HIS loving embrace”.💜

Jocelyn/Jun and Extended Family

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2021, at 8:11 PM, 'Lorna Feria' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club <SFFilA...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

PDG Jocelyn,