SF Fil-Am Lions Club and Gryphons Leo Club Installation

1 view

Augusto Valera Jr.

Aug 30, 2022, 12:08:25 AM8/30/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Nessy, Val, Paul Caoili, Lorna Feria, Lion Bud Feria, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Wally Jallorina, Lion Edwin Cheng, Lion Glorilee Dumaguing, Lion Tess Lynch, Lion Victoria Young, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani, Lion Jasmine Dayon
Dear Lions and Leos,
Our Club, the San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club and the Gryphons Leo Club are  spearheading the multi-clubs installation of officers and induction of new members this September 10, 2022 ( Saturday) at 6 PM at the Scottish Rite Masonic Temple in SF ( corner Sloat and 19th Ave) with $60 per person.
It has been our club's tradition to subsidize 50% for leos in the past. In this regard, our club will subsidize each leo $30 if attending this event. We are expecting
6-7 leos attending if they will have a subsidy from our club. We  need attendees and guests to reach the minimum attendance of 150.
Since we do not have a club meeting before this event, I am making a special motion to approve a subsidy of $30 per leo members who will attend the multi-club installation. I have discussed this motion with club President Lion Liz Yulo who endorsed this motion. Please reply to this email and indicate YES ( if you approved) and NO ( if you do not approve ) the motion. Attached is the FLYER INVITATION.
Multiclub installation.png

Sincerely,
IPDG DR. Jun Valera
Club Secretary

Mario Panoringan

Aug 30, 2022, 3:33:13 AM8/30/22
to Augusto Valera Jr., San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Nessy, Val, Paul Caoili, Lorna Feria, Lion Bud Feria, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Wally Jallorina, Lion Edwin Cheng, Lion Glorilee Dumaguing, Lion Tess Lynch, Lion Victoria Young, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani, Lion Jasmine Dayon
YES for me and Lion Norma on the Leo’s subsidy.

Will not be able to attend, but have fun and Congrats to all incoming officers.

PP Lion MarioP & Norma

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2022, at 9:08 PM, Augusto Valera Jr. <lifes...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August

Aug 30, 2022, 11:01:44 AM8/30/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
YES from PP Veny Zamora via text message.

YES from myself, PP August Valera.

Screenshot_20220830-005215.png
Multiclub installation.png

Tessalou Valera

Aug 30, 2022, 10:07:17 PM8/30/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
YES from myself, Leo-Lion Tessalou.

Jocelyn Mina

Magdalena Chavez

Aug 31, 2022, 8:40:08 PM8/31/22
to Augusto Valera Jr., Jocelyn Mina, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Nessy, Val, Paul Caoili, Lorna Feria, Lion Bud Feria, Lion Rufo Macaraeg, Lion Wally Jallorina, Lion Edwin Cheng, Lion Glorilee Dumaguing, Lion Tess Lynch, Lion Victoria Young, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani, Lion Jasmine Dayon